Program to support the development of Native and Non-Native business ventures. Starting a business, certifying entities and organizations, registering property, navigating construction permits and licensing, connecting to broadband, accessing finance, connecting with qualified talent, dealing with day-to-day operations, and enforcing contracts in a secure business environment can be an intimidating task. Especially in the wake of COVID-19.
Access to a business and technological assistance center, mentorship, and opportunities for networking and professional development through Arrowhead Incubator, Inc.’s hub in 20Fathoms in downtown Traverse City, Michigan gives entrepreneurs enrolled in the program a competitive edge in a complex, fast-paced business environment. Our programming is unique. We infuse our curriculum with teachings from Anishinaabe culture.
Boosting local entrepreneurial ventures is crucial to supporting the ongoing development of a resilient, thriving, and inclusive region. Here is how we can help:
- Eight-Week Basic Business Start-Up Program with Individualized Coaching and Support
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Eligibility for a Basic Business Start-Up Assistance Package
The BBSP Start-Up Package includes:
- Computer Equipment and Accessories
- Flash Drive
- Mobile File Cabinet
- Telecommunications, 3 Month Subscription
- QuickBooks Online Start, Year Subscription
- Dedicated Desk Space at 20Fathoms, 3 Month Subscription
- Marketing and Promotion
- Industry and Expertise Connections
- And More!
Interested in becoming a part of the 2021 Basic Business Start-Up Program?
Sign Up Here: